sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, October 18, 2010

made stop losses bigger AGAIN

moved my current 3 stops a little farther down so that they are past recent minor low, since they are longs. once again i realized my stops are probably too tight for my trading. sometimes putting the stop just past the entry is good enough, but sometimes even more is needed. if i had been putting stops past recent minor lows then my probability would have been up around 90% for my last 8 trades that have been following the market's trend. following the market trend with ample stop-losses, doesnt get any better than that!

i was gonna put an order in for $95 worth of GRYE but its moved up to .0177, to rich for me. ill wait for it to go back down to .005. currently im up about 500% on my original 6000 shares.....and i would sell them now and get back in but im scared that a giant pump could happen since there was a HUGE volume spike recently, very very huge.

i went ahead and put in limit buy orders for ADP, AMGN and CMCSA. ill see how they go when i wake up. goodnight self.

No comments:

Post a Comment