sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, October 11, 2010

Did this daytrade just for fun. It followed all my rules except i waited for a better close past the 200EMA on 1 min chart. exit since it closed past 20ema but it did end up hitting target line. basically a great trade but i definitely would prefer daily moves instead of 1 min. having to constantly monitor this one trade was boring and hard for me to do since i get distracted easily. Bigger daily % gains and plenty of time for research, only checking once or twice a day......all sounds so much better to me. Even if in the long run i would make a little less money.
No exits or stop outs today. My AXP and CMA trades look like they already ran their course but i placed my target lines just a little farther than i should have, so ill see if they retest their targets again. Overall my 9 trades look ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment