sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, October 18, 2010

ADP, AMGN, CMCSA entries

Entered ADP, AMGN and CMCSA at the open. Now everything has a generous stop loss, one big enough so that the ema's can actually act as support. I never really tried to be very risk averse but somehow my trading stays held back by my too-tightly held stops. I really want to see how my probability is now. Its just so dumb to watch your trades get stopped out when almost EVERY SINGLE ONE hits the target right after....I just got distracted for a minute cuz my red pen started leaking ink and i thought it was blood on my hand..i did happen to get my blood taken today at a clinic....i never use that red pen...what are the odds?...





Looking back at my losers for the past couple months, my main problems were stops that were too tight and not trending with the market. Im doing both now so i really want to get into more moves and just see what they all do. Holding 6 longs right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment