sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, October 4, 2010

AXP short entry

Im in the process of tweaking how i will "time my trades with the market". I entered AXP as a short today. The market barely closed past its tight TL but i want to get into the trade anyways. I want to keep getting into trades every day if i can just to see when the best ones are offered in relation to when the market breaks its TL.


A simple break of a tight trendline in a market swing is my signal of a new trend. Its looking like that will be done any day now. Im currently holding 3 longs and 5 shorts. If the market breaks its tight rising TL, my longs should do crappy while my shorts do well and i should be able to find nice short entries the day of or soon after the market obviously breaks its TL. Those are the high probability trades that i will probably be going after.


No comments:

Post a Comment