sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, October 7, 2010

GE entry

even though they didnt get stopped out yet, i cancelled COF, CS, PRU and TWC since their entry bars didnt break through a weekly TL (my major TL now). I did enter GE for a slightly late entry. I knew a major TL breakout would help me but i somehow stopped making sure it was a weekly TL. Out of the 8 or 9 trades i was holding, only 2 were "doing good so far" and both happened to be the only ones with weekly TL breaks. The others generally stopped or turned around once they came to their weekly TL's. I think im back on track with that. Now my setup should be pretty good, and much pickier now. Temporary dumb move on my part. Im

Im also thinking the stochastics dip in GE is usually as good as it gets for these pattern/ema/TL breakouts.


so a weekly TL needs to be broken before entry and my target will be the next weekly hi/lo or 200 EMA, whichever is closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment