sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ATVI stopped me out for a 2.6% loss. Just tanked after i bought it. Stocks were random today creating a flat market day. Across town during the day so no new entries. My other longs held up or gained a little after today. My shorts are looking bad (which is good since i believe i should not be in them right now). I want to see more action in the market thurs and fri so i can see how these trades do.
Ill be very happy if most of my longs right now hit their targets/shorts get stopped out if the market keeps holding its TL. If the market's TL is broken then i would enter new short trades and would want those to hit their targets while my current longs are exited/stopped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment