sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, December 20, 2010

KBH, AMZN, VLO long entries

Today i entered KBH, AMZN and VLO for long entries. I was already holding plenty of trades to watch but, why not more? it couldnt hurt. i have found that the more exposure i get the better.






Today the market started to push up a little more than usual lately. My stocks are looking good overall. I updated my entry checklist lately, which now emphasizes having no roadblocks instead of having more proof of a breakout level.

Currently holding 10 different long trades going into tomorrow. Not caring about position sizing, i just want to see how different trades work. One day, when im using real money, i would obviously be limited on how much to get into and i would probably limit myself to 5 or 6 different trades only with specific numbers of shares, instead of my usual 100 practice lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment