sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, December 27, 2010

i didnt have time to look for new entries but thats ok. i have enough stocks right now to learn from. just going to ride this uptrend into the new year. the only real improvement im focusing on right now is to make sure each of my requirements is "really good" instead of just "good' or "decent". I want my large bar to be HUGE, i want my volume to be HUGE, i want my ema's to be FAR APART, i want stochastics to be COMPLETELY oversold/overbought, i want my consolidation to be LONG and STICKY with SMALL bars. obvious but thats what i need. stressing what works should improve my trading at least a little.

my current trades are looking ok or better. this santa claus rally might help me hit a few targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment