sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BCS, CSKW long entries

My recent SNCR entry went to crap immediately and i also got stopped out of REE which had been crappy for a while. but im still wanting to be long. Entered these two today. I think requiring stochastics to be stuck still might be good, but really i what i was getting at was finding a stock that is in a strong uptrend. Both of these are in strong uptrends already, just like how my best trades im holding right now are.


dull day, most of my portfolio is down. GRYE was flirting with my 0.015 limit order but popped back up again. As of today my long liquidation of FCX, FO, MCK and SNDK all have hit their targets.
Does avoiding roadblocks far outweigh strict entry requirements? probably
Does an increase in swing volatitly help? probably
will i use either concept more ? idk

No comments:

Post a Comment