sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, December 20, 2010

By the end of last week i had been stopped out of CEDC.

I bought another 9700 shares of GRYE at 2 cents each, now ill just wait for a spike. it was funny though cuz my little trade alone pushed the stock price up 11.11% that day. the small positive bar on the chart for that day was because of me.

I exited MCP for a nice gain but got stopped out of KH for a nice loss as well.

I entered STZ for a long entry

Im thinking about focusing more on SP500 stocks instead of broad market since i follow the SP500 futures chart.

**I have to accept the fact that there will be situations where i ignore an indicator, such as:
-ignoring oversold stock stochastics during a strong market trend and instead just having faith in the strong EMA's for direction

-Ignoring EMA's during no market trend and just having faith in oversold stock stochastics for direction

No comments:

Post a Comment