sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, August 13, 2010

Its Friday the 13th. Good things happen to me on this day. YAY!

I moved TSL stoploss to break even since it closed past 50 MA. I moved EL stoploss to break even since it closed past the same distance as stoploss, past entry.

I have a small watchlist right now but i did find one nice looking short entry for EE, EL PASO. But it wasnt available to borrow for shorting. Its avg volume was 355k shares...

overall a quiet yet solid day of gains. only a couple stocks havent been moved to break even yet. i will do plenty of research this weekend for next week and maybe i can break my record by holding more than 8 trades at once! i might as well since im using play money.

time for some robo baseball on NES.

No comments:

Post a Comment