sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, July 18, 2014

/ES 16 point gain for the week (about)

Monday- small gain, 1 point
Tuesday- medium gain, 6 points
Wednesday- small loss , -1 point
Thursday- small gain, 1 point
Friday- large gain, 9 points





I traded on friday in real time using my phone but I lost 3.25 points instead of making about 9 points because my phone confused me on how big the rising channel was.  I thought it was very big and ok to trade against the trend by selling short but I was wrong.  The channel was thin and an obvious BUY situation.  Now I know I have to always use a real computer.  On friday i should have done well.

Trade with the trend, enter at S/R near the open, exit after a close past trailing stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment