sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

11.25 point gain

Beautiful, worry free, big 5 minute trade.  Price opened at support of a decent little rising channel.....support = buy it stephen!  This morning turned out really well.  The big trades like these are the real gains I will make for my account.  The last week or so would have 'struggled' to give me about $700 in gains, but then a day like this nearly matches the last 6 trading days combined.

It doesn't always work out, just like yesterday.  That was a 2.5 point loss.  That is chump change for /ES standards but it kinda hurts when you had been making gains of only 6 points, and then 1.75 points.  But an 11 point gain like today is what makes sense of everything.  I get into trades and focus on getting out.  As long as I limit the size of my losses, I can let the gains keep going and going like today.

Why did it go up?  I don't know or care why, i just look at what is happening now visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment