sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

/ES 1.75 loss (trading differently, probably wont do it anymore)

Another interesting morning for me.  If i had traded the way I have been, which is entering at S/R levels of short term trends leading up to the open, I would have made 3 or 4 points.  This morning I tried something different, basically ignoring when the open was and buying at a more major S/R level, it happened to not work out.  What I see is trading that way would probably work overall also but it would mean fewer entries and probably bigger risk/bigger rewards.

I will stick to entering at or near the open, buying at rising support or selling at falling resistance, from a small trend leading up to the open.  I should have made about 3 points today but officially i will chalk it up as the loss i earned. I lost 1.75 points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment