sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, March 10, 2011


market is still wiggling sideways. one day its up much. then its down much. then a quiet day. then up much. then down much. today happens to be a "down much" day.

Qaddafi of Lybia did bomb is own oil refineries, which is funny to me. Spain had delayed bailout talks by selling a bunch of bonds earlier, but now europe is having to deal with that stuff again. Middle east country protests are still affecting oil. oil has been falling slightly so thats probably the end of the oil rally.

i was wondering if i should require TL's as support again, like i used to. that really helped me a lot before but now that im trading with strong trends it just might not happen often enough, but ill keep it in mind.

still not trying to enter anything new, just holding my trades and wanting them to hit their close targets for quicker? profits. quiet day for me. i am relaxed and i feel like im in control of my trading. just waiting.

Im going to the Rodeo with my pretty gf Gabita!

No comments:

Post a Comment