sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mac had told me that he takes his profit quick if the market gets choppy. I have heard this before, but now i understand how i can do this. Actually, i already was doing it, but now i know what im really doing. I just recently decided to get out at any new resistance after an entry, if new resistance forms. Thats something i have ignored before, and then watched as the stock reversed. Newly formed resistance might be something i can ignore if the market is a powerhouse, but in a choppy movement like how the market is in right now, its definitely a good idea. Im trying to get out at newly formed resistance on all my current trades. Overall my trades have been consolidating while the market wiggles east.

1 comment:

  1. I hate choppy market, is really difficult to deal with it.
    I'm always looking for daily R&S points, it is really important because market can test this points and reverse

    ReplyDelete