sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, July 1, 2016

My book

Im wanting to finish my book soon.  I would rather publish something this year than work on it forever until it is a masterpiece.  The problem is i am not sure of what the point of the book should be. I wanted it to be focused on me learning how to trade and easing into it.  Economic events would be mentioned as they happened.  I would include my own observations.  I feel like just talking about myself could be boring.  Maybe what i have is good and i can just add more about world events.  Then the book could be about someone learning how to trade and the economy during that time.  I would rather be a reporter of events than an egotistical hopefully-a-future-success type of author.  My own trading could be in the background with events in the foreground. It would be the opposite of what i first intended. Yeah, that sounds good.  I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment