sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, July 7, 2016

British Sterling

After looking at an etf named FXB, I wish I could buy GBP currency too.  Regardless of how you could execute the trade, buying GBP sounds like what I love the most.  It is basically going into its own little recession, possibly depression and now its on clearance.  I wish I could buy that in my 401k.  Excluding short sellers, to be selling GBP now would be proof that you are a horrible investor.  Selling low is horrible and the opposite of what you are supposed to do.  Now is the time to buy, not sell.  It is the time to buy because so many others have sold.  Most of them do not know what they are doing.  I'm sure a few would rather stay in but have to get out for whatever reason or maybe they really do have a quicker/better opportunity to put their money in.  But in the end, chances are most of the people responsible for pushing prices down really are wrong/clueless whether they admit it or not.  But I am glad they are like that because I can take advantage of it.  Or, I would take advantage of it if I could.

Ahhh, so many opportunities.  So many depressed assets to buy.  Life is too short.  I know, I will live to be 100 so i can die with a huge trading account :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment