sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Emerging Markets

So, t rowe price manages my 401k and there will be some changes since April 1 will be the day Cameron and Schlumberger merge. I wont be able to buy CAM anymore and for some reason SLB will not be available for me to buy.  I chose to buy DFEMX which is an emerging markets fund.  i only have 16 different assets to buy and most either move the same or lack volatility.  My options are very limited but ill make it work.  DFEMX is about 20% from its all time high and has been in a trendless slump for a few years.  It has a weird chart with many holdings.  Maybe it will crash for me, maybe not.  I hope i will benefit from it if oil goes up, dollar goes down, china goes up or something major happens. Its chart mirrors Ford Motor Co which i cant explain. Ford will probably move lower so maybe that means i can get a better price for DFEMX.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment