sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, March 4, 2016

Education

I will invest in myself (increase my debt) by earning an MBA within the next couple of years.  That should allow me to learn a little more, earn more money and probably come up with a couple ideas i would not have otherwise.

Maybe i can directly manage assets  or do something indirectly  related to investing one day.  Or something entirely different, who knows.  Either way i will always grow my personal investments.  If i am a little luck and make some good decisions, i can hang out on nice beaches often in the second half of my life.  I will plan on taking advantage of deferred taxes on my 401k to slowly bleed it dry when i stop working by my mid sixties.  Hopefully i can save up at least a few hundred thousand to trade with by 40 and then maybe retire early at 45.  Just hang out and manage my money from then on. And buy things for my wife.

I guess i have it all figured out, so easy.  No roadblocks im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment