sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missed an entry for /ES on 15m chart.  I was waiting to enter it, but had to let someone else use my computer.  If it works well, this trade could last for a few days.
My /LBSk1 trade is still looking good.  I had been watching the /LBS chart and was going to exit since it was looking bad.  I actually entered a contract for /LBSK1 which looks much better than /LBS.  This made me learn about how many different commodity contracts there really are and how you can trade different expirations.  a june lumber chart can move significantly different from an august one.  Some of the contracts might be hard for me to find setups in since their charts tend to be too new.

I will try to focus on stock index futures, again.  They are simple.  The SP500 futures have all the profit potential i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment