sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, May 20, 2011

Im short /LBSN1, so ill see how that trend holds up.  I just jumped into that trade after my /LBSK1 expired, but they are slightly different charts. 

Im waiting for a good futures set up with an index or commodity.  Im mainly watching the SP500 to see if its trend becomes strong.  Its trend was been going up but pretty weak.  I want to trade on the daily chart so ill have to be patient.  Will daytrade for practice if i ever have the time.  I understand how i need to just jump into what i think is a good trend and don't worry about anything.  I will exit if any of my exit signals tell me to.  and thats it.  Jump in, ride it for as long as you can, jump out, tally your profit/loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment