sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, January 31, 2011

Last week's exits and one entry in PDCO.

Just hanging onto my trades last week. I exited AMZN early...but should have exited even earlier, near b/e when 20 EMA broke by large bar. Same thing with LOJN. Before these two there were a couple of teeny tiny gains from other early exits. If i had been watching the channel lines for resistance i would have either skipped these trades or exited for nice gains....doh.


I entered PDCO on tuesday and exited ALTR on wednesday because it closed past its 20 ema, my trailing stop. I didnt draw it but the entry bar on PDCO has broken up above what i would consider a decent daily channel...puuuurrrrfect.


Bring on the new week so we can see if that Egyptian down day on friday is for real.... i really want to get into new trades that include rules for channel lines along with everything else.


I love you Gaby, thanks for helping me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment