sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ARW long entry, /DX long entry

ARW looks really good to me in all the aspects im looking for. It has weekly ema's and tl's and channel lines out of the way with tiny consolidation and a hug entry bar/volume.

Just felt like playing with /DX. it looked like it was in a solid no-trend and just became oversold, why not?

i exited BCR for a 2% gain and FL for a .01% gain, both early. i wanted to try and follow my new rules about using channel lines/tl's as targets as well. i think i have been focusing too much on just the 200 ema and recent hi/lo targets. tl's matter too! it might be just enough edge to let me do great during a trend. could always get even stricter later if i wanted, maybe throw in bollinger bands or something. or maybe not.
i think i will put my stop losses at the farthest end of the entry bars from now on. that should cut my risk in half. the trades that work well for me seem to rarely dip more than halfway through entry bar. mainly the terrible trades go to the farthest end of the entry bar.
currently my LOJN, KBH, AMZN, NCTY, JAZZ and ALTR are looking great overall. And they should since my crappy trades have all been stopped out by now. be a good addition ARW.

No comments:

Post a Comment