sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ANN short entry....ARRS had great gap down

A limit order got me into ANN in the morning.

The other trade i was still trying to get into with a limit order pulledback just like ANN but not enough so ill just let it go. Plenty of opportunities in the money game.

I didnt even realize it at first, but around 1:30 pm i noticed my ARRS trade was up almost 15% in profit in its first trading day. everything else was sputtering around 2 or 3%. turns out it gapped down a lot giving me almost 15% gain as of 1:30pm so i took it. I will exit after a gap if its very big and sitting at another TL. my trades dont get much better than this one.



Now im holding 4 short trades which is great. The increased amount of research i have been doing is paying off. My next goal is to get into another 20 trades and see what my ratios look like after that. The more i can get into the better. now i gotta get ready for the close today...

No comments:

Post a Comment