sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, July 29, 2010

AGCO, DELL, SPN, TEX for more short entries on Thursday

Today was action packed like a chuck norris movie so i decided to make this my 2nd post for today. I found many stocks that interested me at the close but only tried to enter 5 of them. AMSC was 'not available to borrow' for shorting so i ended up entering only 4 trades at the close: AGCO, DELL, SPN, TEX. A couple of these look a tad far from their resistance lines but they still had atleast 15% of price they could move. maybe it is a mistake and i will learn from it, or maybe i actually used good judgement.





currently holding 8 trades. a milestone for me since i have never done enough research and managed my time well enough to hold so many trades at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment