sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, May 7, 2010

Improving my risk reward ratio is something that i started focusing on recently. One trade, a good one i think, caught my attention, made me say "doh!' like homer simpson and now i will permanently make sure there is plenty of room for my trades to move. I have read about this very elementary/simple mistake over and over. but thats how i learn. I read about what to do but i still have to learn it by experience. But since i remember reading about it, it clicks really fast. I have read a lot of books and i want to read more. Reading about what i should do prepares me to learn something instead of learning while i read it. Thats just how i learn.

Increasing my potential rewards is easy to do since i am mainly looking for channel trades now instead of pops off of MA's. Using trendlines as my S/R levels is good for me. I like using MA's as S/R but its too hard for me to catch it if im not daytrading. For some reason i struggle with where to place fibonacci lines. But i see the trendlines working. I see price gapping around and bouncing off of trendlines. They are easy for me to find and draw too.

No comments:

Post a Comment