sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, May 10, 2010

Going into this week i am holding three shorts...X, FO, VFC. I have had X for over a month now and it just keeps steadily dropping for me. FO and VFC were added less than two weeks ago but have collapsed nicely just as the overal market did so i gained a lot with those two in a short amount of time. I am just waiting to get out of these three but im continuing to look for more entries.

I have a pretty nice watchlist for monday may 10, 2010 and ill make a video when i get a chance but i will probably try to find even more. Thinking about writing down anything with clear S/R on a "candidate list" and putting the really close ones on the video "watchlist". I might also show the percentage gain/loss for my "recent trades" column on this blog since that would be the most accurate snapshot of how im doing. It can be misleading at times if i keep trading everything in 100 share lots causing some losses or gains to be really big compared to others just because it was a more expensive stock. Percentage change of the stock price would show my skill of finding moves more accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment