sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, March 30, 2015

Other 401k's

The median 401k account is about $18.5k. And that is right now after a 5 year bull market, so half of that could be gone in a year.

I plan on having that much after the first 2 years but most of these other people must have accounts older than that.  To me, its crazy how people invest so poorly.  Im putting $5k in my account each year.  But thats easy for me to say.  I have been really interested in trading for almost 8 years now.  Most never learn more than what I learned in my first few months.

Some people may not put in as much as I do or they may put in much more.  Percentage gain is best to compare, if it were possible.  But if I can grow my account larger than the median within a few years, then that means my account could double every 3 years or so.  My account growth would be steep.

Competition is not fierce, its scarce.

No comments:

Post a Comment