sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Friday, January 9, 2015

What should I call this recession?

Lately I have seen articles refer to 'bad numbers' being reached for the first time since 2008 or 2009, the financial crisis.  I feel like we are about halfway through a recession right now even though noone is talking about it. Maybe the stock market will drop more this summer and then people will call it a crash of 2015, oil supply crisis or something.  I would call it On Sale.  Im putting 6% of my income to my 401k and cameron is matching another 9%, all going into cameron stock currently 40% off its high,and that will be the extent of my trading for a while until I can save up money again.

No comments:

Post a Comment