sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

/ES 2.5 point loss

I did not have a small channel to base my buy/sell decision on at the open this time.  I made a mistake and tried to find some new reason to base my decision on at the last minute.  Maybe it is fine to look back at the trend but Im sure I made a mistake at that.  In the end, I should not do anything different from what I am sure about while trading.  I know better and I feel bad about it.

2.5 point loss.  after entering I was stopped out very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Stocks and futures and options and... ugh! I'm still learning and using a stock trading simulator until September when I trade for real. I try to learn from my mistakes but there are so many to make in this business. I see you're doibg the same, and hopefully things will work out for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes many mistakes. To be successful is to walk a fine line. The most important thing you can do is focus on keeping your losses small, however you do that. I hope you are successful week after week using the simulator before you get to the real money. Trading real money makes you nervous and at that point your only hope is the confidence you have in your trading method. Never give up.

    ReplyDelete