sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, June 16, 2014



I posted examples of excellent/easy set ups to find.  Basically, I want to "just get in" and then be real defensive.  I would not mind making money (of course) or NOT MAKING MONEY, I just really do not want to LOSE money.  I always remember, losing 5% or more of your value starts to require much more then a 5% gain to make it back...YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR LOSSES SMALL!

Taken from the previous 2 days of the S&P 500 futures 5-min chart.  Very basic.....S/R lines formed by using at least two points.  My entry these days would not come after a bar close or type of bar reversal....just any time price is at the S/R line.  Initial stop would be a close past a recent peak, trade exit would be a reversing close past any trailing peak.

I want to look at  more daily charts because I don't have time to watch minute charts during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment