sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Saturday, July 20, 2013

back to daily chart, watching crude, channel lines

I checked out day trades for the past several days.  always cool at first until I remember how tedious it is.  Seems like I would get the same percentage of wins but the trades would be much smaller.  small trades bore me, I like the big, long trades on the daily chart better but its hard to practice on a daily chart.

Watching light sweet crude oil (texas tea?) futures.  it is close to weekly resistance, I would short it on daily chart if it inches up some more and then closes down one day. 

I like just focusing on where horizontal S/R lines are on my charts but sometimes there is too much of an uptrend or downtrend and I think I will start drawing channels to see if those new hi's or low's are still hitting something.

No comments:

Post a Comment