sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Sunday, April 7, 2013

NDXT happened to end in a loss for me.  I was stopped out at 1533.30, took an 11 point loss for that trade.  But with the amazing power of hindsight I see how it was a determined but messy/volatile rise up to the resistance I found.  My resistance worked and the wonderful people in this market did sell and push the price down like I expected but it was so volatile on its way down that I got stopped out before the plunge.  the nasdaq tech sector is messy, too messy for me right now.  maybe I should keep an eye on volatility prior to entry.  NDXT did have quick/ strong/upward rallies but the consolidation in between them had deep pullbacks.  about to review more charts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment