sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sequestration is the latest buzzword people keep saying.  I like the picture I saw of Obama glaring to the side at Boehner in disappointment.  Which rich actor/government worker do you like?  Politics reminds me of my lovely fiancé's novellas.  Scandals, a lot of make-up, everyone is blaming someone else.  How many hundreds of years will it take for humanity to improve on democracy?

I can't find enough trades to get into by just looking at index futures so I keep skimming over the other contracts available.  Certain contracts act a little too wild for my taste but im basically willing to get into anything. 

My running total of trades that I have been keeping track of since November is at or just above 30 and my % of trades that gained is close to 40%.  Currently I am shorting Heating Oil and New Zealand Dollar for my only open trades and both look really good at the moment.  As long as there is no huge one day pullback on either I will add a couple of large gains to my record.

One of the recent losses I just had was for 5 year treasury futures.  I noticed it had a bad pullback on the weekly chart, for what I want, and now I will pay more attention to the weekly charts.  The daily chart is telling me my exact day to enter (timing) but the weekly chart, which is naturally the more important time frame is the main thing.  I used to put more emphasis on the daily chart since I entered using it, maybe that's a really good thing for me to switch it around.  sounds kinda like wisdom that I have heard before........maybe I can apply that wisdom better now. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment