sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hadn't had enough time to check all the time frames lately but just found a nice long entry on SP500 futures for the weekly chart.  By chance, i could enter today and it would be the same entry price as if i had caught it with perfect precision.  No resistance in the way, strong ema trend, steady bars, good for take-off.  Just came off a great daily trade.  General news about the stock market is basically bad, but fairly mixed.  i dont care about the news though.

Ill watch this trade and see what happens, if this turned out to be a good trade i would have to hold onto it for months.

Gabita, put attention!

2 comments:

  1. SS,

    are you swing trading the ES, if so, at what price did you get in at? Ignoring the news about the stock market is a good rule of thumb to keep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been a long time since I checked my blogger account. I have been recording trades and notes at home. I still ignore the news but if you learn how you can use the news. this particular entry resulted in a small loss for me. I actually trade differently now. now I enter at reversals at major high's/low's. have a good day!

      Delete