sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Thursday, the largest trade i could have gotten into was on the 30 minute chart.  The daily and hourly charts did not look good enough to me.  I would have entered around 9:30 thursday morning and exited around 2:30 Friday morning.  It would have been a long and drawn out trade but well worth a 25+ point gain.  That is a lot of money to make in less than 24 hrs.


The daily chart could reverse big and shoot up real quick soon.  Our politicians are still pretending to argue over the country's debt.  i really don't care.  I want to trade the largest time frame i can.  I would have gotten into a daily short but it never pulled back to the 20 for me, so thats when i would have just entered the nice 30 minute trade.  I want to get into the largest trade that opens up first.  I will drop down to a smaller time frame to get a better trend or if the bigger time frame chart is not setting up for a trade soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment