sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, April 14, 2011

PFE, STX, GGB entries

My EWA trade pushed up a little today.  I entered PFE for a daily long trade.  Entered STX for an hourly long trade.  I entered GGB for an hourly short trade.  GGB closed far past my preferred entry area and i entered because i had set a market order.  If i had been able to watch the trade this morning, i would either have skipped entering or entered on a pullback.  Ill just hold onto it though. 



I really wanted to short /ES but after looking at it again i thought its hourly downtrend wasnt that great.  It would have been a bad short trade.  The market went up all day.  Now i will look to go long on the hourly chart. Maybe later i will try to go long the market on the daily chart.

I have seen several trades that i missed shoot quickly to their targets like KFT, X and VALE.   Oh well.  As long as i learn HOW TO fish.  I can just eat fried chicken or lasagna for today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you did not take that short.. Market looking too strong for that now..

    ReplyDelete