sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Monday, February 22, 2010

/ES missed trade

I have been saving more and more chart pics on my flickr account. This is a trade i just missed. I have been looking through many time frames for trades lately but just as how i want to focus on just a few assets (S&P500 futures, US Dollar futures, light sweet crude oil futures...etc), i should also focus on trading in specific time frames that i like the most. it makes more sense to me to wait for my "favorite" time frame to show signals than to bounce around. If i find a less favorable time frame to trade in then it will just prevent me from trading in my preferred time frame. it will also create less confusion and let me get closer to "mastering" specific assets/time frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment