sfsamperi.blogspot.com

You have to survive

You have to survive
Every day is a battle, survival is rule #1

Thursday, January 21, 2010

havent posted in 2 weeks but now i will try to resume my usual routine. i think i found another concept to use. so far it seems helpful but i still need to think it over more. normally i would have a specific set of time frames to watch together but now im thinking being rigid like that might be hurting me. After examining several bounces i noticed that the bounces my "rigid tf's" would tell me to skip, usually would have been good trades if i just used a different time frame. The idea is that if there is a bounce off an MA then i should find a clear signal to get in somewhere. Say the bounce is occuring in TF-5, then i would check TF-4, then TF-3, then TF-2....I would prefer using the biggest TF's i could but i am willing to get into a smaller/less profitable trade if it looks like the odds are in my favor. In the end im just going to be more open to trading various time frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment